Learn about SQL injection attacks, evasion techniques, and SQL injection Countermeasures. Learn different types of malware (Trojan, virus, worms, etc.), APT and fileless malware, malware analysis procedure, and malware countermeasures. Packet sniffing techniques to discover network vulnerabilities and countermeasures to defend sniffing. Ethical hacking certification or qualifications can benefit a lot of different roles within an organization.
It helps them learn the tools, technologies, and methodologies required to defend against malicious hacker attacks and other threats to a security system. CEH v11 is the latest version of the certification course, which is available online. Knowledge, skills, opportunity, respect, proof… These are all words that circle the CEH for many of our certified members. The knowledge and Skills attained through the program are second to none covering the widest possible set of domains in cybersecurity, while the Certification itself shows employers you are qualified for the job and serious about proving it. CEH opens many doors as the practice of Ethical Hacking serves as the backbone to a variety of specialized roles in cybersecurity. With very reasonably priced training and certification, available globally, CEH is a small, short-term investment of your time and money with the potential of a lifetime of high-value returns. The compete structure lets ethical hackers fight their way to the top of the leaderboard each month in these 4-hour curated CTFs.
Join our learners and upskill in leading technologies
Social engineering techniques and how to identify theft attacks to audit human level vulnerabilities and suggest social engineering countermeasures. Another avenue for finding jobs as an ethical hacker is to work with firms that contract to the federal government. Ever since the data breach from the Office of Personnel Management, executive branch agencies have been mandated to conduct independent security assessments of their systems. Metropolitan area, are having a difficult time finding and hiring qualified, ethical hackers. The certification exam comprises 125 multiple-choice questions and covers network security, cryptography, and social engineering topics. A certified penetration testing consultant is an individual who has been certified by an accredited organization to conduct penetration tests on behalf of their clients.
- This Online Ethical hacking certification course will help you to learn all the latest hacking tools and technologies.
- They should undertake confidentiality agreements to ensure the safety of the information they possess about the organizations.
- Top top 10 performers in both C|EH and C|EH Practical exams are showcased on the C|EH Master Global Ethical Hacking Leaderboard.
- Because the difficulty of any bank of questions will vary, so will the corresponding passing score.
Managed by the EC-council, the certified ethical hacker certification is another industry wide recognized certification exam that is designed to help you think like an ethical hacker. In addition to that, it helps you build your skills in penetration testing, attack methodologies, detection and prevention. People often ask if ethical hackers are in high demand in the technology career sector. The most experienced ethical hackers have a great deal of experience working with cryptography, footprinting and monitoring security controls within organizations. If you want to see success in the technology industry, a certification can help advance your IT career for the better.
Top Certifications for Ethical Hackers
Successful candidates often report that a measured study program that consists of a few hours each day over a long period of time is helpful. The EC-Council has certified over 237,000 security professionals from private and public enterprises. They boast members working at IBM, Microsoft, the US Army, the FBI, and the United Nations. Accreditations measure the capability of the certification body from various aspects including program design, management, content, delivery, policy, discipline, financial viability, relevance of training, demand, and more.
- Metropolitan area, are having a difficult time finding and hiring qualified, ethical hackers.
- By taking the attacker’s perspective, it becomes easier to see the weaknesses in your own environment and to start shoring up those environments.
- Having a Certified Ethical Hacker certification can certainly give your job application a boost, as it demonstrates your commitment to ethical hacking and your willingness to stay up-to-date with the latest hacking techniques.
- To demonstrate problem-solving abilities, one must be able to respond to setbacks and design a defensive counter strategy in challenging circumstances.
EH is divided into 20 modules and delivered through a carefully curated training plan that typically spans across 5 days.